Monday, September 20, 2010

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!



"Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?"
George Alan O'Dowd

If I possessed the emotional capacity to experience feelings or had the physical ability to produce tears, they would be streaming down my face right now for today has brought most disturbing news indeed.

Caleb Followill, lead singer of Kings of Leon and star player in 89.7% of my dirtiest of dreams and most depraved fantasies has proposed to his girlfriend, model Lily Aldridge. I know, right? A rock star and a model? How novel, so not cliche whatsoever! Excuse me while I retrieve my eyeballs from the back of my head. Naturally, the bitch has accepted. Sadness. Today is going to be at least a five martini day as I struggle to deal with this most tragic of developments. Spoiler alert: I'm probably going to pass out in my own mess whilst KOL's Closer plays on repeat. So you know, just another Monday.

Dark days in North American history;

December 7, 1941
November 22, 1963
September 11, 2001
September 20, 2010