Thursday, December 4, 2008

Her? Really?



Someone please call the retirement home and reserve a spot for Barbara Walters. Either that or get this bitch a dictionary because she obviously has forgotten the definition of the word 'fascinating.' The old goat's annual 10 Most Fascinating special airs tonight and on her list is Miley Cyrus. Her? Really? Somebody please explain to me what is so fascinating about this little wench because I am baffled. When I look at this little brat I see a marginally-talented, annoying-as-fuck churn out from the Disney Pimp Factory with a face begging for a beat down. Why teenaged girls are in love with this skank-in-training I will never know. And on a totally superficial level, there is something about her mouth that bugs the fuck out of me. Seriously I want to punch puppies whenever I look at her. Rage inducing? Yes. Fascinating? Not so much. Couple this twat with her pimp father with a penchant for frosted tips and flat irons, you have the creepiest father/daughter dynamic since Joe and Jessica Simpson. Last I heard J-Simp was playing a bingo hall. I see "B-27" in Miley's future. Better save your money, bitch!

No comments: