Monday, December 29, 2008

Bass on Becks



Gossip Girl has become my latest obsession. Is it a good show? Well it's not as genius as say, Arrested Development, but it has it's moments. It features beautiful people in beautiful clothes basically it's the ultimate in guilty pleasures. I never watched Dawson's Creek, Party of Five or The O.C. so when Gossip Girl first hit the air last year I dismissed it immediately as useless, teenaged crap on which I wouldn't waste my time. Cut to me in the second season and I'm addicted to this shit like crack. I have no idea what prompted me to check out the first season on DVD but I was immediately hooked. Never say never I suppose.

What do I love most about Gossip Girl? Chuck Bass. Well I don't know if 'love' is the right word. I LUST Chuck Bass. I want that mother chucker In my bed, on the floor, in the shower, you get the picture. There's something about his smarmy ass that is so hot. Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware of how absolutely ridiculous Chuck Bass is, the way he speaks, the way he dresses, it's all completely campy and over the top and I LOVE IT. I eat this shit up with a fucking spoon! I would hit this shit so hard. I would lie about it to my friends but I would hit it nonetheless. I have a crush on Chuck Bass and it seems Chuck Bass has a crush of his own, a mancrush no less...



Ed Westwick who plays Chuck recently had this to say about soccer hottie David Beckham:
"I was at this ball in New York that was so grand David Bowie was sitting at the next table and shook hands with George Clooney.Then I went to the toilet and there was David Beckham. I couldn't say anything, I just ran out. A friend tried to persuade me to say, 'Hello,' but I couldn't do it. It was ridiculous. But I had a Beckham t-shirt when I was a kid and he was the one I watched growing up. There have been a couple of times now that I've been in the same room as him, but I just can't go up to him. I can't do it."

Le sigh. Bass and Becks? It's almost too much to imagine! I would pay big money to watch these two make out. More than I'd pay to see Becks make out with the stick figure robot with bolted on cantaloupe tits to whom he's married.