Monday, October 5, 2009

Daily Male: Charlie Day

I explained earlier why I've been such a negligent and absentee whore when it comes to blogging this summer. But now that the bitch is back, what better way to get back in action than with some man candy, right?

Today's Daily Male is Charlie Day because in my world EVERY day is Charlie Day.



Who the fuck is Charlie Day, you ask? Fair enough. Allow me to enlighten. Charlie Day is one of the stars, writers, producers, and creators of THE funniest show EVER, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.



If you've not seen nor even heard of Sunny, it's understandable, I was once just like you. But please don't let its lack of mainstream success deter you from checking out this shit. This brilliant show has been around since 2005 but only came into my life this past summer. Since then I've made it my mission to convert all my friends into Sunny fans. I honestly don't understand how I functioned without it, or why it took so long for me to find a show that, with its wildly inappropriate humour, is clearly tailor-made for a depraved degenerate like myself but I believe things come into your life when you're ready for them and only then. It doesn't matter how long It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia took to come into my life, just that it is here now. Seriously, I cannot imagine my life without this sweet, sunny delight. Just thinking about it causes a strange, salty liquid to well up in my eyes. What is this shit, anyone know?

Enough of that. Back to my boy Charlie. My sweet, illiterate, glue-huffing Charlie....





I know Charlie is no Brad Pitt or David Beckham and though I obviously find those gentlemen hot as hell, this little morsel is EXACTLY my type. I am a sucker for a short, scruffy guy who isn't too precious about himself and who makes me laugh. Seriously, it is my kryptonite, I am powerless to resist. And if ever presented with the Sophie's Choice of bumping genitals with Brad Pitt or Charlie, I gotta go with the C Man. I would pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole! Charlie is everything I love in a dude. And just look at him below in those jaunty chapeaus. Adorable, no? For a moment I think he actually took the form of a basket of kittens. He is that adorable! I want to lovingly bake him a batch of delicious chocolate chip cookies right.fucking.now. And not even that pre-made Pillsbury shit, I want to make those bitches from scratch!




Gah! Check out my morsel above in that fedora! Fuck the cookies and clear the kitchen counter I want to do sex to this bitch right now.




This summer I met a young man who somewhat reminded me of Charlie. So I banged him. I had to. Several times. True story!


I watched an episode of Sunny just before falling asleep last night then I had a dream about this pint-sized piece. We were hanging with the cast and...spoiler alert - it ended with sexytimes. Yeah, it did.


You have to be a fan of the show to truly appreciate the majesty of the pics below.



If you're a fan of inappropriate humour, you will love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's like Seinfeld but way edgier. For months my friends were telling me to watch Sunny and when I checked it out online and saw that some of the episode titles were "The Gang Gets Racist" "Charlie Wants an Abortion" "The Gang Goes Jihad" and "Sweet Dee Dates a Retarded Person," I knew this was the show for me. I was not wrong. Please watch this show. Or I will SMASH YOUR FACE INTO A JELLY!

No comments: