Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Justin Time For My Turkey Hangover

It's Mr. JT. This is just what I need today after pigging out on two Thanksgiving dinners last night. Yesterday I was thankful for friends and family. Today I will be thankful for laxatives and coffee.

My boy is in Vegas hosting the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children tournament. JT has three chances to sink a hole in one, if he does Callaway will donate a million bucks to Shriners Hospitals.

Speaking of Justin and holes, some friends and I were recently discussing whether we think Justin Timberlake is good in the sack. I maintain that, as a wicked dancer, he probably has mad skillz because he's got all kinds of sick moves. My friends offered that while that might be the case, he is probably selfish in bed, that it would be all about him. I can see that, too. Yes, we actually spent a good deal amount of time dissecting this. Make of that what you will.

Another pic of JT below. Just because.


I'd like to see Justin with more facial hair. Embrace the scruff, JT!

No comments: