Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Piven and Pain

Here's Jeremy Piven out and about recently in London, England. Wonder if he's going out for sushi?

Remember he backed out of a Broadway play in which he was starring claiming he was suffering from mercury poisoning due to his over-consumption of sushi? That story only makes me love the Piv even more. I'm going to try that excuse some time. I'm going out for sushi tomorrow night and I'm going to eat Piven levels of that shit. Partly because I love sushi more than I love most people and also because sushi is nice and soft and my mouth is fucked right now. I need a root canal. Fuck! I spent three hours today having dentists reefing on my tooth. It was not enjoyable. I blame my filthy mouth for this shit!

Fuck Shit Cock Balls!!!!

Has anyone else had a root canal? Am I in for a world of pain? Let me know!

No comments: