Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fugg Bass


Here's Chuck Bass on the Gossip Girl set with Miss Blair. I'm guessing they're shooting her from the waist up only since Blair would never, ever wear FUGGS. Seriously. Ick. It's waaaay past retirement time for those atrocities.

My guilty pleasure show is back after a summer hiatus. I swore I would quit this bitch but, like the mafia, this shit keeps pulling me back in. I put the blame squarely on that mother Chucker. I can't resist his smarmy ass. I was over at a friend's place recently where I was telling him about the crazy sex dream I had the night before about Chuck Bass when another friend called out from another room "I have no idea what you see in that guy." I know, I know. But you should have seen my dream. Crazy! I'm talking sleep orgasm. Sleepgasm?

Speaking of sex times. Apparently an upcoming episode will feature a threesome. No word yet on who will be participating in le menage a trois. Personally I'd like to see Chuck, Nate and Dan go to town on each other but I don't think that's gonna happen. A girl can dream...And I will.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

A lot of people are confused by the sexy beast that is Chuck Bass.
I imagine that if faced in a show down with him, he would have your clothes off in 5 words or less.
He would most likely want to do some deeply disturbing shit and I would say where do I sign up.
Sigh.
It's so wrong, yet so very hot all at the same time.
Example:
http://www.bestweekever.tv/2009-09-30/can-someone-please-explain-ed-westwick-in-5-words-or-less/