Sunday, October 11, 2009

Daily Male: Matthew Morrison


Are you watching Glee? I'm loving it. My favourite character is Sue Sylvester, played to cunting perfection by Jane Lynch. But I must admit I've also developed quite the crush on Glee Club teacher Will Schuester. He's so dorky and adorable, adorkable? Girls and gays, tell me you wouldn't have been mad crushing on him if he was your high school teach? Allow me to quote Van Halen when I say "Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad....I'm hot for teacher."



Acafellas wanna sex you up!


Matthew Morrison's not just an adorkable gleek, he's also a Tony award-winning stage actor. Any role that requires him to pop his shirt off is coolio with me.





Below is my favourite of his looks...

Good head of hair, plaid shirt and some scruff on the face? Drool. If he was closer to 5ft 7 than his actual height of 6ft, he would be perfect.

3 comments:

prettystar said...

I love, love, love Glee!
I almost lost my shit during the Acafellas episode.
And though the teacher is a cutie, I would totally have age inappropriate sex with Puck.
I wanna sex you up indeed.

PS - Teach is looking very JT in some of those pics. I guess he's been Justified.

Dirty Blonde said...

Glee is good times indeed. And yes, teach does have some decidedly JTesque qualities about him. No complaints!

the kid said...

with this, I will now check out this show.
I recently discovered Parks & Rec. awesome.