Sunday, May 10, 2009

JT Comes Back to Motherlovin' SNL!



Mista JT was back on SNL last night and like the two previous times he hosted, homeboy brought his A game.  Right from the song and dance opening number (during which he sat in the lap of some hot guy in a plaid shirt) Justin was on fire! I think I jizzed in my pants about five times.

 One time was during the immigrant dreams sketch in which an Irish (gah!) Cornelius Timberlake predicts his great great grandson will become a famous singer and date a pop star "publicly they'll claim to be virgins but privately - he hit it."  Snerk.


I love talkin' bout issues, real important issues like chest hair and crazy cool medallions so the return of the Barry Gibb Talk Show was definitely jizzworthy. As was Plasticville "my mediocre face." 

But absolutely the most jizz-in-pantsworthy moment of the show came when the Dick in a Box guys reunited for Mother Lover featuring the MILFness of Patricia Clarkson and Susan Sarandon. 


"I'm a mother lover, you're a mother lover, we should fuck each other's mothers, fuck each other's moms." Amazing.

"Every Mothers Day needs a mothers night. If doin' it is wrong, I don't wanna be right."


"Sho nuff. My mama likes bubble baths and chamomile. Straight up. Give it to my mom d-d-d-doggy-style."


"And when I'm in your mutha, I'll never use a rubber."

Hahahaha. Sick.

I would put a link to the Mother Lover video but the motherlovin' Gestapo that is Nazi Broadcasting Corporation has pulled that shit off youtube and even if I found one, by the time you clicked on that shit the Nazis would have pounced. 

1 comment:

Linder said...

shhhhhh, don't tell:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x98xd2_justin-timberlake-mother-lover_fun

(ps: my verification word was "cocts". i snickered.)