Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daily Male: Bradley Cooper

It's official! Bradley Cooper is my new celebrity crush. I don't know why I haven't noticed his hotness until now, maybe because he was such a believable douche in Wedding Crashers? But it doesn't matter how long it took me to get here, just that I'm here now. Bradley Cooper is today's Daily Male.



Like former Daily Male Scott Speedman, Coops rocks a shaved head or shaggy hair with equal degrees of hotness...




Rub a dub dub....


Remember a few years back when Julia Roberts deluded herself into thinking she was a serious thespian and appeared on Broadway in a production of Three Days of Rain? Bradley Cooper was one of her costars. Her other costar was Paul Rudd. I would have died, died I say.


Three Days of Rain wasn't the first time Coops and Rudd have worked together. They appeared in 2001's Wet Hot American Summer. The role required Bradley to make some on screen man sex with Michael Ian Black, not Paul Rudd. Which is unfortch, but ultimately probably a good thing because my head would have exploded.  Click below for a taste of B-Coops taking it from NotRudd. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzH7dlahHdM


Bradley Cooper likes the ladies in real life and in fact, used to be married to Jennifer Esposito. For like, five minutes.


Seriously. They were married and separated within four months. Weird. And it's not like it was some spur of the moment Vegas wedding either. They actually dated for a while. I've always wondered what happened there. If I was a gambling woman, I'd put my money on someone got caught cheating.

Speaking of Vegas and gambling. Bradley Cooper's next movie is The Hangover about a Vegas stag gone off the rails. I posted the awesome trailer earlier, here's a new one featuring the tender vocal stylings of Mike Tyson.


"Why can't we remember a God damned thing from last night?"
"Because we obviously had a great fucking time."

Been there.




The Hangover comes out June 5th and the studio is obviously betting on audiences having a great fucking time because it's already greenlit a sequel. The Hangover 2 is set for release in 2011.

No comments: