Friday, May 15, 2009

Oops! I Crapped My Pants!


Listen, I love Jennifer Hudson. Her character in the Sex and the City movie was totally and completely useless but I don't hold that against her. She's got a great voice and anyone who can handle what she's gone through with her family without climbing up a bell tower armed with an AK-47 and a bottle of Jack Daniels is okay by me.

That said, just what in MC Hammer hell is going on with those pants? Please do not tell me this is coming back in style? These pants are not too legit and they make me want to quit. I don't wanna touch this. These pants would not be flattering on anyone, particularly women with hips. Shit, even Gisele Bundchen would look like a pear in these atrocious pantaloons.

Also, is it just me or do they make J-Hud look like she shat her pants?

These pants remind me of a hilarious SNL commercial from yesteryear for Oops! I Crapped My Pants adult diapers. Let's get in the DeLorean and relive the comedy, shall we?

No comments: