Friday, May 15, 2009

KOL + Samberg = OMFG

I just jizzed in my pants.



Kings of Leon will perform at the MTV Movie Awards! Yessss!!!!!! The awards, as we know, will be hosted by the hot Jew sex bomb that is Andy Samberg and it's rumoured that Sambo's good friend and fellow motherlover Justin Timberlake will make some sort of appearance. This is on top of the fact that the love of my life Paul Rudd and my man friend Jason Segel are nommed for awards.

Someone put 911 on my speed dial cause I'm probably gonna stroke out mid-show, piss my pants and forget my name for half an hour. Totes worth it.

Have you seen KOL live? A-maz-ing.



Click below for big O-inducing performances of Closer, Milk and Knocked Up. I warn you, these performances are hot, do not watch these at work unless you have a private bathroom in which to 'relieve' yourself immediately after viewing.


Closer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7mIHB2JnY4

Milk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLQu6uWvdSw&feature=related

Knocked Up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fICtrVyApBY&feature=related

Caleb's voice should seriously be rated NC-17 because unlike Trix, that shit ain't for kids.


We don't have to wait until the MTV Movie Awards on May 31st for the Followill boys to invade our TVs. KOL is on The Tonight Show tonight, Friday, May 15th. Set your PVRs, bitches! And while you're doing that, set one for the Today show on July 31st because the boys will be performing as part of the summer concert series. Hot.

No comments: