Monday, May 4, 2009

Spotted: Serena's Boobs

Here's Gossip Girl's Blake Lively at the Costume Institute Gala in NYC Monday night. That colour looks great on her and that one sleeve business actually doesn't bother me as much I originally thought it did. I think it's because I'm too distracted by her amazing boobs. Her character is the most boring on Gossip Girl and bitch speaks like she has a mouth full of marbles but fuck me running if this trick isn't totally gorgeous. I covet everything about her. I want to fatten her up and then make a Serena suit which I would wear. THIS IS SOME SILENCE OF THE LAMBS SHIT!!! Put the lotion in the basket!!

1 comment:

prettystar said...

I wonder who her plastic surgeon is, those things are a work of art!
I would never wear a bra if I had all that going on. DAYUM!