Friday, May 15, 2009

I Can Derelicte My Own Balls

Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson at the premiere of Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.

Hansel: Why you been acting so messed up towards me?
Derek: Why you been acting so messed up towards me?
Hansel: Well, you go first.
Derek: I don't know maybe I felt a little threatened or something because your career is just kind of blossoming and mine is kind of winding down or whatever.
Hansel: And I felt like this guy is really hurting me. And it hurt.
Derek: And I felt like when you told me to, 'Dere-lick my balls,' that really hurt.Hansel: Maybe I was scared man. You're Derek Zoolander. Yeah, you're Derek Zoolander. Do you know what it's like to be another model and be in Derek Zoolander's shadow? You want to hear something crazy? Your work in the Winter 95 International Male catalog, made me want to be a model. I freaking worship you man!

No comments: