Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Lust for Levi Gives Me the 501 Blues


On Wednesday I posted a preview from the GQ photo spread featuring the hottest and dumbest teenaged babby daddy in the game, Levi Johnston;

http://dirtyblondeshavemorefun.blogspot.com/2009/05/levi-in-just-his-levis.html

Now the rest of the photos have been released. Am I the only one who's totally attracted to this backwoods hillbilly? What the hell is wrong with me? Until I can figure that shit out here's some more shirtless Levi action...



This is Levi and his sister Mercede. Nope, not Mercedes, Mercede. Jesus Christ the names on these rednecks. Oh, and am I wrong or is Mercede not totally eyefucking her brother here? You know she has his name tattooed on her wrist? Yeah, something ain't right between these two.


1 comment:

Shenannygans said...

Snap out of it! This is so many shades of wrong DB...so many...