Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daily Male: Matthew Fox



I don't watch Lost anymore. I watched the first two seasons then missed the third and now I'm completely well, lost. It's not exactly the kinda show you can miss an episode. One weekend I'll have to rent all the DVDs and hole myself up in my apartment Unabomber-style with Orville Redenbacher and get caught up. But for those who follow Lost religiously, I'm told Wednesday nights won't be the same until the show returns in the fall.

So for you addicts,  here's some methadone in the form of eye candy - Matthew Fox is today's Daily Male.






Vintage! Check out this then and now shot of Foxy. Could he BE any more 90s in that Party of Five pic? Seriously I want to fire up some Gin Blossoms and dance around wearing my Birkenstocks with socks. Hey Jealousy! 



Got Fox?



**For THE KID!

1 comment:

the kid said...

oh dirty b -- you know I love me some foxy!!
what I wouldn't do to get a piece of him and his milk moustache on a semi-deserted island....