Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Someone Is Making Dorothy Zbornak Laugh in Heaven

File this under: I thought this dude was already dead?

Apparently not, cause funnyman Dom DeLuise passed away this morning at the age of 75.

DomDel was most known for movies like Cannonball Run and Blazing Saddles. He was a good friend of Burt Reynolds and they worked together often over the years. Dom also starred in the short-lived and aptly-titled The Dom DeLuise show in 1987. Strangely, I'll remember Dom most from the 80s game show, Win, Lose or Draw. I loved that shit.

Peace out Dom, say hi to my two Golden Girls!

RIP
Dom DeLuise
1933-2009

If you're a huge Dom DeLuise fan, click below for a tribute from Entertainment Weekly;

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/05/dom-deluise-a-y.html

1 comment:

the kid said...

I also thought he was already dead. remember him from win losr or draw and not too much else!