Friday, June 19, 2009

Brad and Jen Again?


Bradifer? Coopiston? Jendley? 
Whatever you call it, me no likey. 

Rumours swirled last month when Bradley Cooper was in Toronto promoting The Hangover that he was hooking up with Jennifer Aniston. Coop denied the rumours at the time saying he was flattered but that he'd only met Aniston three times. Well looks like it's up to four times because these two were out together last night in NYC. 

I have nothing against Jennifer Aniston, she seems alright and I'd definitely kill a hobo for that body of hers, but I just don't like her with my Coops. Aniston seems like the kind of woman who calls a guy her 'boyfriend' after three dates and already makes plans for them to spent Christmas together when it's only June. B-Coop is on the brink of major stardom, he's not going to want to tie himself down right now. He needs to hook up with Kate Hudson, she likes it casual-style.

Also, I just can't get over the whole Jennifer previously being married to a Brad while Bradley was previously married (albeit for five minutes) to a Jennifer, ya know? It makes me hurt in the brains area.

1 comment:

Weichi said...

You need to sabotage their relationship! Let me know if you need help.