Thursday, June 18, 2009

Piano Man is Moving Out

And So It Goes...

Billy Joel and his wife are splitting up after five years of marriage. What? A marriage between a celebrity and a woman 32 years his junior didn't work out? Don't Ask Me Why but I thought they were going to last The Longest Time. A rep for the couple has not commented on what caused the breakup but it's believed they were under a lot of Pressure. Apparently Katie Lee, who once hosted Top Chef and is friends with Gwyneth Paltrow thought she was a Big Shot and Billy Joel wanted to Say Goodbye To Hollywood because he's in a New York State of Mind. Rumours have also been swirling that one of them was not Keeping the Faith. If you guessed her, You May be Right. Apparently Billy is An Innocent Man but his wife, not so much. Word is, She's Got a Way with some Israeli fashion designer. I guess their marriage wasn't A Matter of Trust. I'd like to tell Katie "You're Only Human," but I don't the gold digging whore so someone else will have to Tell Her About It.

Yes, I am a Billy Joel fan and know all of his songs. Deal with it. Plus he drunk drove into a house so It's Still Rock and Roll to Me.

2 comments:

nutmeg said...

Love it! Almost as good as your U2 posts!

the kid said...

I did not like her on Top Chef.
I had no idea she was married to the Piano Man -- I may have considered liking her.