Monday, June 15, 2009

Dancing Ostrich

Look kids, it's a dancing bird! Dontcha just love the zoo?

Here's Paris Hilton dancing on a table at some nightclub. Have you ever seen this trick dance? Bitch seriously has no moves, all gangly arms and legs flailing about. She tries to make herself look sexy but she always looks completely and utterly ridic.

You know how some people think how one dances is an indication of the skill set he/she will bring to the bedroom? Not sure if that's always 100% the truth but in the case of this whore, I'd say it's a bang on theory. I mean, you've seen her sex tape right? Lame!

On a different note, this bulimic bird is almost 30 years old. Dancing on tables has an expiration date, no? I'm immature as fuck and even I know that. Paris will not age well. Mark my words.

1 comment:

the kid said...

have you seen her walk?
now that is comical.
evidence -- her appearance on the view. ms. walters was even inspired to do am impression after. also comical.