Thursday, June 18, 2009

He's Bringing Geeky Back

Here's Mr. JT acting as Mr. MC at a United Jewish Appeal Federation charity event honouring one of the record execs on Justin's label, Jive.

Justin, unlike his fellow motherlover Andy Samberg, is actually not Jewish but at Thursday's event, considered himself an honourary Heb, saying;

"Who am I? I'm just another schmendrick who used to be in a goy band," he said, to a room of laughter. "I don't know what the hell that means either, but I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be funny...Ok, that's enough schtick in the box from me."

Justin is still rocking the glasses and his hot professor look. If I was a student, I would do something really bad in class so I'd have to stay after school in detention and bang erasers. Of course by 'erasers' I mean 'him.'

No comments: