Monday, June 29, 2009

Daily (Fe)Male:Day After Pride Edition


Have you recovered from Pride, bitches? My feet still slightly ache from dancing my face off in shoes that can only be described as medieval torture devices. Seriously. In fact, if you googled imaged photos of detainees at Guantanamo Bay, I'm pretty sure you'd find these aforementioned shoes strapped to their feet. But they're pretty (the shoes, not the prisoners) and the DJ was playing a lot of MJ and JT so I had to go monk and block the pain. But like Cinderella, at 4am, it was pumpkin time and the pain came racing back in waves. Worth it, though. It was a fabulous night.

Anyway, at a party yesterday my friend Laura asked if I could put my thing down, flip it and reverse it, take a break from the peen and replace the Daily Male with a chick for the vagina enthusiasts up in this bitch. 

Wish granted. 

Rachel McAdams is the inaugural Daily Female. 











How amazing was Rachel in Mean Girls? Regina fucking George! My friends and I loved this movie too much. We made our own Mean Girls-inspired video and they gave me a Burn Book for my birthday. My friends and I are immature. And fetch. I'm still trying to make 'fetch' happen.

3 comments:

Laura Brookes said...

Thanks Michele!!!! Rachel is hot, as previously thought, but these pics just increased my interest in her!! lol

Weichi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weichi said...

I was just thinking the other day how awesome it would be to have a feature for us woman-loving folks. It is like you ninja'd it right out of my head! Of my list of possible female celebs, Rachel McAdams was at the top! Seriously, GET OUT OF MY HEAD! ...then get into my bed.