Monday, June 29, 2009

Spotted: Chuck & Blair. Not Spotted: My Self Respect


Here's Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester back on set shooting the third season of my guilty pleasure show, Gossip Girl. Ugh.

I was hoping the summer hiatus would act like my personal methadone and help cure me of this show because it is really, a very stupid show. But seeing Chuck Bass here, I don't know if I'm strong enough. I might be powerless to resist. And I don't like it. I am not proud of myself.

Have you ever been out and about and you run into someone with whom you had a one-night stand and you feel gross for sleeping with him/her cause he/she is pretty douchey but then that disgust quickly turns into self hatred because you realize, given the opportunity, you'd probably hit that shit again? That's how I feel looking at this photo.

However, those suspenders are helping me snap back to reality. They're a little too 'Larry King' for my liking.

No comments: