Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daily Male: John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr.

Barack Obama was in Canada today and that got me thinking all presidential-y. Then my friends Robyn, Tara and I were emailing each other back and forth about which dead celebrities we'd get busy with. On my list of five who ain't alive was JFK Jr. Effortlessly handsome, dapper, debonair, sexy John John rocked a great head of hair and this year will be ten years since he peaced out.

So John F. Kennedy Junior or June-yah as Elaine from Seinfeld pronounced it, is today's Daily Male.






I miss seeing shots of him jogging and biking in Central Park. JFK Jr. wore the shit out of a suit or tux but damn if he didn't rock it hard casual style, too.




John would be 48 years old now if he hadn't quit us way too early. I bet he'd have taken a page or two from the George Clooney Book of Getting Better With Age.

No comments: