Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Battle of the ManBangs

In the epic battle for world ManBang domination, who would emerge victorious?

Zac Efron....

Or Chase Crawford?


They should probaby just settle this by making out with each other. It would be as close to sexin' yourself as you could ever get...



But alas, this is not to be. For we all know Chase's heart, and genitals, belong to Chuck Bass....


Just look at him, he wants it so bad. If Gossip Girl actually went in this direction, I might reconsider weening my ass off this stupid fucking show.

2 comments:

prettystar said...

Is it wrong to like this? What's the matter with me!
Chase = good times.

Shenannygans said...

I realize this outs me and my guilty pleasure of Am Idoling it up every Tues/Wed, but Adam Lambert is a new bang contender, who also fits into this effeminate category.