Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daily Male: Simon Rex



Remember Simon Rex? He used to a be a VJ on MTV back in the day. Before that, he was the star of such arthouse films as "Young, Hard and Solo 2" and "Young, Hard and Solo 3." Yep, Sexy Rexy starred in jack-off films when he was young, dumb and full of..well, you know.

I haven't seen the aforementioned films, mostly because I can't seem to find the first installment in the Young, Hard and Solo franchise and I fear if I jump in with the sequel, I'll be lost and unable to follow what is sure to be an elaborate storyline full of delicate intricacies and plot twists. I am a pervert though so I found some stills on the interwebs and let me just say that Mr. Rex has an impressive body of work. That alone is enough to make him today's Daily Male. However, Rexy once dated Paris Hilton so he is to be looked at, not touched. NO TOUCHING!






These days when Sexy Rexy isn't appearing in the odd movie (clothed, unfortch) he's making mad beats and droppin sick rhymes as L.A. rapper Dirt Nasty. I've seen him perform and I'm not gonna front you on this shit, I liked it.



D-Nast is also part of the group Dyslexic Speedreaders with Mickey Avalon (who is disgusting as fuck but who I love and have seen twice) and Andre Legacy. They have a song called My Dick. I enjoy it. "My dick plays on the double feature screen, your dick went straight to DVD." Clevs.



Click below for Dirt Nasty's videos for Droppin' Names and 1980. The second one features Dirt Nasty doing coke with Alf. If that's not enough to convince you to watch, we're probably not friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTu6VAIHE24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4


2 comments:

travis_faceoff said...

I thought that Alf only liked pussy. I didn't know he liked to do coke with has been masturbators. I too have seen his "work" and I like the peen I have seen. I will check out said video involving ALF. But I doubt it can top the Asparagus episode!!!

prettystar said...

Anyone who can bust some rails with Alf is good in my books