Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Top Gun Just Got Even More Gay


Just when you thought the homoerotic love story that is Top Gun couldn't get any more gay, along comes this news; Kelly McGillis is lesbian! Or as Blanche from Golden Girls would calls it, "Lebanese" Wasn't Danny Thomas one? Anyway, sorry dudes if she was your 80's crush, Kelly is a card carrying member of Vagina Enthusiasts of America. That's not a real club but if it was, Tom Cruise would not be a member.

Kelly's been married twice, to men, but is over that shit, saying “I'm done with the man thing. I did that, I need to move on in life. That’s another part of being true to yourself...that’s been a challenge for me personally." She added "I learned everything I needed to know about living in the closet from Tom Cruise." Okay, that's a lie, she didn't say that last part.

Kelly is currently single but looking for lady love. If shit doesn't pick up for me soon, I will be too. Call me, Kelly.

Anyway, it's a few years old but in case you haven't seen it, click below for a recut of the Top Gun trailer, turning it into the love story that we know it really was. If you have already seen it, it's worth another look;

1 comment:

the kid said...

speaking of the 80s -- Gowan was on the radio today. love me some Gowan.
these moonlight desires haunt me...