Friday, April 3, 2009

Valentino Has No Friends



Here's Valentino with Gwyneth Paltrow and Anne Hathaway at the LA premiere of his autobiographical documentary, The Last Emperor.

Valentino clearly has a lot of celebrity admirers and acquaintances but I'd say this man does not have any real friends because there is no way a real friend would let you out of the house with a face like that. Spray tan, much? He looks like an Oompa Loompa. THIS IS SOME CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY SHIT!!!

This is why we need real, genuine friends in our lives, people. They tell us how it is, whether we want to hear it or not. My friend Scotty would not let me leave the house like this. "No. You look fucking orange," is what he would say. I would then roll my eyes and sigh loudly and probably get mad at him and then he'd say something like "fine, look like retard, I don't care." And then after a lot of humming and hawing, I would say "Ugh. FINE!!" and take a scrub brush to my face to exfoliate the fuck out of my busted mug. Hours later, after a few vodka sodas, I would thank him for saving me from what would have been a colossal embarrassment. If I had more than eight vodka sodas, I would probably get all emo and cry and hug Scotty, quote the Golden Girls theme song and thank him for being a friend.

This is the kind of friendship Valentino is clearly lacking.

1 comment:

mrs.awesome said...

Maybe his mistake was drinking all the vodka sodas before his friends tried to tell him that his face looks like nature's cruelest mistake.