Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Hills Are Alive with Nasty Denim and Flesh Beards



Here's useless twats Heidi and Spencer out and about in LA. Apparently these famewhores are getting married this weekend. I can't pretend to care. What's really on my mind is deciding what's nastier, Spencer's flesh-toned beard or Heidi's denim one piece? A tossup indeed.

When I first laid eyes on Heidi's ensemble, I immediately thought of this denim atrocity from yesteryear...


Christ, it still pains me to look at this mess, even all these years later. What in Levis factory vomit hell was he thinking? This reminds me of why I used to have such an intense hate on for JT, before I was justified and lovestoned. I must look away now, the tears are starting to come and if they start, they won't stop. Let's try and forget this heinous monstrosity by bleaching out our eyes with this....


Aah. Much better. Speaking of JT, the new reality show he exec produced premieres on MTV tonight. It's called On The Phone and no, it doesn't feature Russell Crowe throwing phones at hotel clerks for money, unfortch. Instead it features contestants getting a call on their cell offering the chance to participate in crazy ass antics for a 50 thousand dollar prize. I'd do it. Times are tough, I'd do anything for money. But that's another story for another day. Click below for a hot and bespectabled JT offering up a quick and dirty explanation of On the Phone;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B19Kd_6Mx0

And don't forget JT is hosting SNL for a third time on May 9th. Set your PVRs and get ready to jizz.in.your.pants. As I mentioned before, Ciara is the musical guest so you know she and JT are going to perform Love Sex Magic. Click below for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYT-SiZeFo

1 comment:

prettystar said...

Every time I lay my eyes on these two minions of Satan, I immediately want to drive to LA and plant a much needed fist into Spencer's creepy beard.
He is in my top five fuck faces of all time.