Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daily Male: Scott Speedman



Here's Scott Speedman at Coachella over the weekend sporting some Ray Bans along with my late old aunt Irene's straw hat. Even in that geriatric headwear, the Speedman is still a hot piece. I've interviewed Scott Speedman twice on red carpets, one for a film for which he was doing press, the other for a party. During the latter he seemed a bit out of it and when I asked him a question, he responded with "I don't know, I'm just here to get drunk." Aah...a man after my own heart, that Scott Speedman!

Speeds is easy to forget, he makes small, unassuming films and the bigger movies he makes I don't see cause well, I have a vagina and I don't give two shits about vampires or werewolves and whatever else is in those Underworld movies. Underappreciated hotness is what Speedman is. Time for some Canadian content up in this bitch! Scott Speedman is today's Daily Male.



Mmmm manly. In the pic below he looks all hot and sweaty, like he just came inside from building me a new deck, Which would be weird since I live in a high rise but, whatevs....


Short hair, long hair, clean shaven or scruff, one thing remains the same; this dude rocks the shit out of a plaid shirt. Exhibits A-D are below, your honour;



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in all of god's green earth is this man not a super mega movie star???? It took Paul Rudd how many years, how many will it take this man? He is beyond hot and he deserves a lot more than bad werewolf movies (at least he didn't make Teen Wolf as well). What I wouldn't give to hit this bit of can con...of course the only thing involving speed would be his last name!

prettystar said...

1)I would like to ask mandals what per say is the problem with Teen Wolf?
2)Speedy was in Duets. Good enough for me. And he does look quite lovely in plaid, thanks for pointing this out.

the kid said...

thank you for this...

a trip back in time.
it was Y2k...we were afraid the world would blow up -- but never fear, felecity's still here. and by felecity I mean ben. aka scott speedman