Thursday, April 23, 2009

Larry Asks Levi About His Johnston Live



Sonofabitch!

The hottest teenaged baby daddy in the game was on Senile Grandpa Live last night and I missed that shit! Fuck my life. Thank Dog for youtube. I think I'm going to watch this mess on mute though because as we know, young Levi ain't exactly smart in the brains. He sure is pretty though. He got a purty mouth. Cue the dueling banjos in 3...2...1...



Like a perverted old man who drives a van with blacked-out windows and lots of candy in the glove compartment, Larry King asked hot Levi about sexin' his former GF Bristol Palin under her gun lovin' mama's roof;

"Where did sex occur in their house?," Larry asked, presumably while his wrinkled old peen rose to half mast (apologies for that visual)

Levi decided against indulging the old perv saying, "You know, Larry, that I'm a gentleman, you know. And I don't, you know, kiss and tell. So, you know, I don't think that really – that really matters." I wonder if they could see Russia from the room they were banging in?

Anyway, Levi went on to talk about hunting sheep (?) and said his recent appearances on Tyra, CBS Morning and now CNN have nothing to do with wanting to be famous, rather he just wants to have more access to his baby boy Tripp. Uh huh. When you say you're not going on TV just to be famous, it pretty much means you are, in fact, going on TV just to be famous. Also, show me a single, good-looking 19-year-old boy who really wants to spend more time with his unplanned baby and I'll show you a rainbow-coloured unicorn with diamonds for eyes.

That said, I've said it before and I still ain't proud of it but - I'd tap his famewhoring, sheep-shooting hot ass faster than you can say "bridge to nowhere." He's gotta lose that stash first and wear hazmat suit, I ain't gonna be the next baby mama for this rocks-for-brains boytoy. I'd say I'd fuck his brains out but well...yeah.

Click below for part of the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjzaT3mNZTU

No comments: