Friday, April 24, 2009

Kids on Shoulders Strikes Again


Hugh Jackman and his daughter at Disneyland.

Damnit! All these Hollywood DILFs have got to stop wearing their kids on their shoulders like this cause it's super cute and it's chipping away at the giant ice block that is my heart. Upside, I can put those falling ice chunks into my glass of vodka/water. Yes, I think I'm graduating from vodka sodas to vodka waters. Paging the producers of A&E Intervention in 3...2...1

Sidenote; Speaking of A&E Intervention, please, PLEASE PLEASE watch this super short, yet AWESOME remix of one of their best.episodes.ever featuring Alison who is addicted to computer duster. Seriously. Watch the shit out of this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdnLBddzOtk

If you laughed as hard as I did, which was REALLY fucking hard, I'll see you in hell!

3 comments:

the kid said...

omg what is that?? air?
I also love air.

on a side not -- the word verification is hard sometimes.

prettystar said...

You will come back from the degenerate drinking styles of vodka waters, I sucked that shit back for the later part of a year. Then when people started giving me the side eye and were probably whispering alcoholic under their breath while I was ordering it, I decided that vodka soda probably was my safest route to take on this epic masterpiece called how long will it take to destroy my liver and dignity?

mrs.awesome said...

Hugh Jackman's kid is ugly. I think I'm gonna call Intervention to cure you of this disturbing new penchant for fathers. We care about you man...

Speaking of Intervention. I DIED laughing.