Monday, April 13, 2009

Live from New York it's Justin Timberlake!

File this under: Things That Make Me Jizz.In.My.Pants Under the subheading of: Fuck Yeah!



Set the PVR girls and gays cause Justin Timberlake is hosting Saturday Night Live for a third time on May 9th. Yesssss!



I realize not everyone shares my Billy Mumphry-like unbridled enthusiasm for JT's pansy ass pop jams but you have to admit the boy fucking brings it when he's hosting SNL. The musical guest on May 9th is Ciara so obvi JT will join her on Love Sex Magic. Hot.



To commemorate this awesome news, let's jump in the DeLorean and take a look back at great JT moments in SNL history, shall we? I'd post clips but NBC is like the fucking Gestapo with this shit so we'll have to settle for images...

As payback for punking his ass by making him think the taxman had cometh to seize all of his shit (Classic episode of Punk'd. Classic) JT spoofed Ashton Kutcher in this sketch on his first SNL appearance. It was abso hilar. "I'm awesome!" Yes you are JT, yes you are.


Bring it on down to Omletteville!


Talkin' it up! On the Barry Gibb talk show! Talkin' bout chest hair, talkin' bout crazy, cool medallions!


Soup there it is! Give it on up to Homelessville!



"We're the dancers." JT, Samberg and Paul Rudd all in one skit? The sound you heard that night was my lady parts exploding in delight.


Even a quick cameo as the janitor in this Lonely Island vid was enough to make me jizz in my pants. The way he's working that mop got me bothered and hot.


"Cause I'm wise enough to know when a gift needs givin' and I got just the one." Dick in a box. The classic of all classics. This changed my life.

No comments: