Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Lost Boy Should Not Have A License To Sing. A Girl Can Dream a Little Dream.


Here's Corey Feldman performing with his band Truth Movement at the Key Club in LA last night. Let's not even get started on that outfit because we will be here all the live long day. 

If this performance was anything like the vocal abortion that was the song he sang for his wife on an episode of The Two Coreys, this band should be renamed Bowel Movement

Please, I implore you, if you do nothing else today, click below to watch the song Corey Feldman surprised his wife with for Valentine's Day on The Two Coreys. She starts crying midway through the song. I would too. After I laughed in his face. Seriously, I would die if someone did this for me. Of embarrassment. For him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmJE2UsuN0M

No comments: