Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daily Male: Jeremy Sisto


In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories. 
Bump bump.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, mostly because all those 'reality' shitshows make me want to use someone's nut sack as a speedbag, but I loves me some Law & Order.

Law & Order: SVU is my favourite installment of the franchise because of the tough, yet tender twosome of Detectives Benson and Stabler. 

Seriously, when my drunk, irresponsible ass is inevitably discovered beaten and violated in a ditch minus pants and any shred of human dignity, I want Benson and Stabler on my case. The original Law & Order used to be tops for me but then Detective Lenny Briscoe, played amazingly by the trustworthy Jerry Orbach, peaced out to the big police precinct in the sky after my friends killed him  http://dirtyblondeshavemorefun.blogspot.com/2009/03/ive-already-lost-jerry-i-cant-lose-you.html 

But the original Law & Order is looking up these days since adding the hot piece that is Jeremy Sisto to the cast...



I first noticed Jeremy in Clueless but didn't fall hard for him until he played Billy, Brenda's nuttier than squirrel shit, bipolar, incesty brother in one of the best shows ever, Six Feet Under. So, because incest never looked hotter and because he's trying to repair the hole Jerry Orbach's death left in my cold, black heart, Jeremy Sisto is today's Daily Male.





Mmmm yum. Those pancakes look good too...


Sisto at his incesty besty;


1 comment:

the kid said...

when Six Feet Under was on -- I was so po I had three channel. HBO was not one of them. Now watching this show (mid season 3 so no spoilers please) and I'm looooving it (a la David Fisher)