Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chester French do Jimmy Fallon



I've mentioned my Boston boyfriends Chester French here before - http://dirtyblondeshavemorefun.blogspot.com/2009/04/beantown-sounds.html

Their new album Love the Future dropped today....



Pick that shit up! The Harvard cuties, D.A. Wallach and Max Drummey will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. I'm gonna watch that shit after tonight's Kings of Leon show. Southern sex bombs followed by my boys from Beantown? A good night, a good night indeed. If I don't post tomorrow, it's cause I died. From too much awesome. It can happen. True story.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

Jimmy Fallon's show sucks balls, the opening monologue always leaves me feeling like it's your first day at a new school and no one else is wearing Popeye sweatsuits anymore.
He usually has good guests though. So, whatevs.