Sunday, January 25, 2009

AMY POEHLER & WILL ARNETT


Wife of Gob: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.
Gob: You’re in love with your own brother.
Wife of Gob: No, your sister's husband.
Gob: Michael? Michael.
Wife of Gob: No, that's your sister's brother.
Gob: No, I'm my sister's brother. You’re in love with me. Me.
Wife of Gob: NO! I'm in love with Tobias
.

I love Amy Poehler. In my head, she and Tina Fey are my girlfriends and we hang out once a week. And as a true girlfriend I would have told her I'm not overly fond of this dress. What I am fond of though is her husband, Will Arnett. There is just something about Gob. I want to marry Michael Bluth but not before I spend a dirty weekend with Gob. He could show me all sorts of tricks. I mean illusions. A trick is something a whore does for money. Or cocaine. However, because Amy and I are friends, this can never happen.

No comments: