Thursday, January 29, 2009

Daily Male: Detective Elliot Stabler

Between cat pee, cat vomit, parking tickets, failing technology and assfucker tenants, I've had the type of day that has made me want to cut off someone's genitals, stuff them down their throat and then set them on fire. So in honour of my homicidal rage, today's Daily Male is Detective Elliot Stabler of Law & Order: SVU. If I do commit the aforementioned crime, I can only hope Detective Stabler is the one to slap the cuffs on me. And arrest me too.



"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." Boom Boom.




Yesterday's Daily Male with today's! Worlds colliding.


The cleaner he gets, the dirtier I feel.

No comments: