Monday, January 12, 2009

Kate Winslet


I love Kate Winslet. Like, I LOOOOVE Kate Winslet. She could do no wrong in my eyes because my unwavering love for her will always cloud my judgement. I love how this very simple and potentially boring black, strapless gown was made fabulous by such simple, elegant accents as the bejeweled velvet bow belt and the asymmetrical bust line. I'm soooo glad she won both her awards. I didn't see The Reader but she was amazing in Revolutionary Road (great movie although I wanted to kill myself as the credits rolled, it was that depressing) I want to be friends with Kate Winslet. Apparently she has a potty mouth which, of course, only makes me love her more. I want to have afternoon tea with her and drop F-bombs as we spread jam on our biscuits. That sounded dirtier than I wanted it to and I'm okay with that.

No comments: