Monday, January 12, 2009

Angelina Jolie


I don't like this dress and I really can't articulate why. I don't like the cinched waist I suppose. And the way it just kind of hangs there is reminiscent of something Dorothy Zbornak would have worn to one of Miami's premiere charity galas, perhaps the Friends of Good Health Best Friend of the Year Award ceremony (remember when all the girls got the flu before the gala and how each of them thought they had that shit on lock but the trophy ended up going to Sophia? Yeah)

However, Angelina's never really been known as a fashionista but I suppose when you're as disgustingly beautiful as she is, you can turn up to these kinds of events in a burlap sack and still look better than everyone else on their best day. Maybe if she did
wear something spectacular, the beauty of the dress would combine with her own gorgeousness and the world would explode or something? Maybe, by dressing boring, Angelina is saving the world? She is known for her charitable pursuits after all.

Anyway, I think this ensemble would be better if Angie accessorized this shit with an additional ten or fifteen pounds. Really, I could say whatever I want about Angelina but the fact of the matter is, she went home after this and banged Brad Pitt so she wins.

No comments: