Friday, January 23, 2009

Daily Male: Adam Levine

I'm implementing a new feature. Daily Male is essentially daily man candy, just something sweet to look at to break up the day.

Our first Daily Male is Adam Levine, it's for Robyn who requested some Maroon 5 hotness up in here. Robyn stumbled across the video for This Love recently and it renewed her Levine love. That video is indeed, pretty hot. And so is Mr. Levine.



I don't know what it is about Adam Levine. He's got manwhore written all over him and he looks like he'd be a total douche. The kind of dude who, after a one-night-stand, would tell anyone who'd listen that you're a slut even though he did the same damn thing you did! Ugh. Sometimes his voice reaches a certain octave that makes me cringe and I want to punch him in the face. All that said, I would totally hit this.



I love how Adam looks equally hot whether he's kickin' it casual-style or dressy. The man can rock both jeans and a suit pretty hard. Below he's sporting an ascot and I have mad love for anyone who can pull off an ascot. That shit ain't easy.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

anyone who says the line "keep her coming every night" is a winner in my books. Twice on Sundays Dirty Blonde, twice on Sundays...