Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cry Me a River if This Shit is True



File this under: Fuck to the no.

Britain's Metro newspaper, which should be called Daily Lies, is reporting some bullshit that My Love, Justin Timberlake and his shehulk Jessica Bile are planning a summer wedding in Italy. Barf me a river. I do not summer l-ov-e this news. I also don't believe it.

First of all, if Justin is going to marry anybody, it's going to be Alicia Keys...



I don't care if my friend Robyn says Alicia is more of a fan of the pink taco than the sausage, she needs to flip that shit Anne Heche-style and develop a taste for the Timbersnake. In the meantime, when is Justin going to stop putting his dick in Bile's box and call up Kate Hudson for a sexy, no-strings weekend?



Seriously. This needs to happen.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

I don't like jokes. I think this story has been put together by a bunch of lie tellers.
If I needed a sexy, no strings weekend, which I kind of do, I would totally call up K-Hud for some action. She seems like she's be up for some freekay shit.