Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spotted: Chuck Bass and His Bitch

Here's my imaginary two-night stand (cause one wouldn't be enough) Chuck Bass and his real life girlfriend, that insufferable twat Vanessa, out walking some dog. This is so NOT Chuck Bass. Chuck Bass doesn't walk dogs, he pays someone to do that shit. He does not have the time nor the inclination to walk a dog. Actually, scratch that, Chuck Bass doesn't even like dogs. The only bitch Chuck Bass likes is one who can fix him a martini and service him in the bedroom. Chuck Bass' activities include blackmail, taking over multi million dollar companies at the age of 17, sex and international espionage. Dog walking is below Chuck Bass. Please.

Thankfully, my guilty pleasure Gossip Girl is back after what seemed like a ten year hiatus. It's bad enough I'm going through Mickey Rourke withdrawl, I couldn't handle Gossip Girl withdrawl on top of that shit. There isn't a methadone clinic in the world that could have handled my symptoms. Gossip Girl is not only back on my TV, it's on the cover of the latest Rolling Stone;


Check out this photo from inside the mag. Chuck Bass is raping me with his eyes. And I like it. Good to see Little J is still looking like a strung out junkie sucking cock for rock under a bridge.

No comments: