Monday, March 30, 2009

So, That Explains It



So JT was on Oprah on Friday, all sexy and bespectacled....



Me likey!

Me also likey how he shot down rumours he and Jessica Bile are engaged. Word is, in reality, he's actually looking for an escape hatch outta that relationship. No doubt, Bile's shehulk arms will make this a difficult endeavour for our intrepid Timberlake.

Mr. JT also explained that Jessica Bile is like a "muse" to him. I'd been wondering why his ass has not been in the studio working on the followup to 2006's FutureSexLoveSounds and apparently I've just Matlocked the reason. He needs to unload that trick and start making some music in between popping up on Saturday Night Live and designing clothes.

Speaking of, JT also said Jessica is a muse for the designers at his clothing label, William Rast. Je ne comprends pas. Colour me confused, I've said it before and I'll say it again; how does someone as fashion forward as JT, whom GQ magazine picked as the most stylish man, date someone responsible for such atrocities as these...




Anyway, enough of that shit.

Click below for some behind-the-scenes action from Oprah featuring JT talkin' about why golf is like sex for him. I hate golf, I need to be at LEAST five vodkas in for me to even entertain the idea of playing golf, it's just so frustrating!!! But for JT, I'd swing a club or two. I tried to make that sound like a euphemism for something sexy but it's Monday morning and I am, le tired.

http://www.oprah.com/media/20090327_sas_justin-timberlake-video

No comments: