Thursday, March 19, 2009

Marky Mark's Funky Bunch is Getting Bigger



I thought Kevin Federline had some super sperm but Mark Wahlberg is putting that wigger to shame. Marky Mark and his longtime girlfriend are apparently expecting their fourth kid. Bitch just popped out their third kid in September, they do not fuck around. Well, I guess they do actually.

I don't judge though, if Marky Mark was giving me his good vibrations on the regular, I'd probably be knocked up all the time, too. And I don't even think I want kids. But he would just look at me and say 'can you feel it baby? I can too.' and BAM! I'd be pregnant. That Boston boy could pahk his cah in my Hahvahd Yahd anytime if you know what I'm saying.

Really, this post was just a way for me to somehow justify using this photo....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I might be pregnant just from looking at that photo! That’s how it works isn’t it?