Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cruise Control



Tom: Sigh.I thought we talked about this, Kate. I like you better with short hair.

Katie: Yes, I know Tom but I feel prettier and more feminine with these extensions.

Tom: Kate, that is precisely why I don't like you with long hair. I like you androgynous, it makes it much easier to keep up this shammarriage. I'm not that good of an actor, you know.

Katie: Tell me about it.

Tom: And while we're at it, Kate, what is with the heels tonight? I specifically told you that when you are out with me, it's flats only.

Katie: I'm sorry but I just thought the heels went better with this dress.

Tom: You're acting like a common preclear thetan or even a suppressive person instead of the Operating Level V Thetan you are. Clearly the BrideBot 2000 we had installed in your brain is malfunctioning. As soon as we get home tonight we are hooking you up to the E-Meter and auditing your vessel.

Katie: Yes, Tom.....It's just that..

Tom: Quiet. Is that David Beckham over there?

No comments: