Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daily Male: Jason Segel

Do you watch How I Met Your Mother? Have you seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Will you be seeing I Love You, Man when it comes out on March 20th? If answered no to two out of these three questions, we simply cannot be friends. I'm sure you're a nice person but let's just shake hands and go our seperate ways, yes?



I plan to watch the shit out of I Love You, Man, mainly because my imaginary live-in lover, Paul Rudd is in it but also because it also stars my imaginary manfriend Jason Segel.



Jason is adorable. He's not conventionally hot and I don't think I want to do the sex to him but my friend Robyn does. In fact in our heads, Paul and I live in a sweet ass apartment and across the hall are Robyn and Jason. We have frequent dinner parties. How can you not love Jason? He showed his flaccid peen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall! And how awesome was Dracula's Lament? For reals, yo. For these reasons and more, Jason Segel is today's Daily Male;






Click here to watch the ladybone EXPLOSION that was Jason and My Paul's appearance last night on The Hour;
http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/videos.html?id=1058936886

Click here for Dracula's Lament from Forgetting Sarah Marshall;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQj1yEvlUY

And just because I can never see this too many times and because it is, in my head, what I wake up to every morning. Some Paul Rudd in the sheets action;

2 comments:

prettystar said...

Shit, our apartments across the hall from each other is pretty much the best thing ever. Me, You, Jason and Paul are going to have the best of times together. It's going to be LEGEN...WAIT FOR IT...DARY.

Unknown said...

We'll obviously be bringing the wine & Tequila shots.
SUIT UP!!!