Sunday, March 8, 2009

OctoMommy's Publicist Says Bitch is Nuts. Also Breaks News That Grass is Green, Water is Wet.



I've been trying to calm my obsession with the walking Clown Car that is Nadya Suleman, partly because bitch is everywhere and I'm sick to death of her, and partly because just the sound of her annoying voice makes me want to punch babies. I suppose that's handy since there are so many from which to choose.

Anyway, another OctoPublicist has hit the road. OctoCrazy's first publicist quit that bitch because people were straight up threatening to kill her ass. Now the OctoMommy has lost her second publicist.

Dude tells US Weekly "Nadya got real greedy. This woman is nuts."

Apparently, Captain Obvious' subscription to No Shit Weekly has finally come in? Cause I could have told you this bitch was nuttier than squirrel shit the very second this story broke, before we ever laid eyes on her Single White Angelina face.

Bitch has 14 motherfucking kids! Case closed. Get the straight jacket.

No comments: