Sunday, March 1, 2009

T.I.'s Former Ho Needs Kimora Lee Simmons' Lawyer



T.I. will be digging further into his wallet after one of this three baby mamas took his ass to court to increase his child support payments for their two kids. T.I. will now be paying five thousand dollars a month for his sons aged seven and eight. His ex really needs to speak to Kimora Lee Simmons. That bitch is raking in 40 thousand dollars a month for her two kids. Five thousand a month is some amateur shit!

T.I. has four other kids from two other women. I'm no mathlete but that equals six kids. SIX!!! I love T.I. I love his music and he's a hot piece but dude really needs to get this shit under control. If I was a super rich rapper, well that would be pretty comical, but I would NOT be spreading my seeds all over town. Sure, I'd be banging a different trick in every town but I'd be wrapping that shit up tight! Like, Fort Knox-style. I don't understand these rich, famous dudes who father kids all over the place. Why you wanna be sharing your millions? Why do you want the hassle? George Clooney needs to teach these guys a thing or two! He's a manwhore yes but the most his bitches are going to get out of the deal are a trip to his villa in Italy, a closet full of new clothes and if they're really lucky, a ticket to the Oscars. What they're not getting is a cheque in the mail every month.

Copy and paste this link for T.I.'s latest video, Dead and Gone featuring the Justin Timberlake. Cause one never needs an excuse to stare at TI and JT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQDVv48zSrE

No comments: