Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Book of Jovi

Apparently when I finally finish my novel, which, at the rate I'm going, should be sometime in the year 2050, I need to take my shit to HarperCollins because they will publish pretty much anything. First they give Lauren Conrad of The Hills a three-book deal (put a bullet in me) and now they've announced they're publishing a book of photographs of Bon Jovi to commemorate the band's 25th anniversary. It's called Bon Jovi: When We Were Beautiful. Wow, that is one pansy ass title.

I am living on a prayer that the book will be heavy on photographs from this time period....



If Bon Jovi wants me to be shelling out my cashmoney on a book, they best get to work on a novel about Tommy and Gina! Seriously. I need to know - is Tommy's union still on strike? Is he back working on the docks? Did he ever get his six string out of hock? Is Gina still working the diner all day? Does she still cry in the night? Are they still only halfway there? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!!

1 comment:

prettystar said...

If fucking Terry would solve the more than a decade long questions of Tommy and Gina this wouldn't be a problem. I thought the Sharm knew everything!